Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Broken Promise .


Okay ! I'm broken promise for this night . Before this I have make a promises never update any story during my final semester examination until all is finish . For sure , without blogging I felt something missing from my soul .  *sumpah tipu* . Just now , I checked my electrochemisty's carry mark . Unfortunately , it make me down ! So , for that reason I broke my promises . Sorry ! 

I have no one to share my problem . Seriously , I need you ! You ? Who ? Damn ! I'm really don't know who . Who can be my ears ? Mama ? Abah ? They are too busy for this week on my brothers wedding on 16 June . I can't get them for this week . Oh no ! I'm so lonely . And how about friend ? Ah ~ Friend ? Erm , they're in the same boat with me . 

Really need someone ! 
Lend me your shoulder , please !



No comments:

 
© IeykaShahidan