Monday, February 20, 2012

Should To Insaf !


Seriously I'm down in the beginning of this semester . Do not know what the next step should I proceed . For the first day I'm quite busy from morning till late night (now) . Waiting for the practical result is pain ! Frustrated when they replied me and told that they do not accept any practical student . In the system ada je ! Panas kan hati . 

After , settled down about practical bermula pulak satu kisah tragis . Meet with Pn. Maisarah for heart to heart session . For the first time I'm cried in front of my lecturer . Tragis right ! My mind is a bit complicated . Boleh gila if keep thinking about all of this . My mom is true ! She said that I'm created all this problem on second semester . Salah aku jugak ! Do not know how to manage and split the problem and studies . On that time , I'm keep thinking about the problem . Till end , fail to studies ! Padan muka kan ?

Arghhhhhhhhh !!!! Apa agak nya akan terjadi to my life , my future if I never learn from that mistake . Susah bila dah jatuh untuk bangun semula . Memang semester 3 aku berjaya naikkan pointer but still not enough ! I swear  on the name of god , never forgive who make me hurt and getting the trouble for before , now on and next . Until he comes and kneeling in front of my family for ask forgiveness . Cruel ? Yes , I am ! So what you mind it . Then , wanna tell you I mind on what you did before . Seriously , I'm hurt and pain ! 


‎"I asked Allah for strength & Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong, I asked Allah for wisdom & Allah gave me problems to solve, I asked Allah for courage & Allah gave me obstacles to overcome, I asked Allah for love & Allah gave me troubled people to help, I asked Allah for favours & Allah gave me opportunities.... "

For this moment , aku perlu berubah ! Should to insaf myself . Dear all my friends , aku minta sangat korang ingat kan aku supaya tidak lagi leka dengan segala masalah . Thanx sebab korang still with me . Honestly , aku sangat beruntung to have like you all . Always be with me and trying to help me ! Always support me . Love you all ! 

No comments:

 
© IeykaShahidan