Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Family . .

Assalamualaikum . .


No update for two days . I'm quite busy this coupled days . Busy ? Not busy actually but i have no time to update . Going to Penang for wedding of my cousin . I'm very happy going there because can meet with my sisters and brothers . Even though it is not family trip or holidays but we still can hang out together . Having a big family is lucky for me . When we are child , we fight especially me and my little brother . But not now . Hehe . 

Story of happy family . . Lets the picture tell of that stories . Enjoy watching the picture . 

 Eat . Eat . Eat . My mama loved this picture . She said like oldish picture . Look like "Zaman British"


 Me and my Kak Long . . Vogue !


  My Second sister withher husband . . 


 My Second Brother with his family . Loved his meal . Satay Ikan . 


  My princess . Danisha Qaisara . 



My Bf maybe . .Hoho . He is my little brother . The only one Adik in my life .

 Me . .


This is my family i have . Love them damn much . Till end , I will always love my family .



No comments:

 
© IeykaShahidan