Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Problem . .

Problem . Problem . Problem . 


We can't run from having a problem . Its more worse when we run from our problem . And its become complicated when we never trying to solve it better . No problem can't be solved . It is depends on us how to solve it . Plan what do you want to do before you take any action . No one never has problem . It is impossible happen when we were born we never had any problem . It is ridiculous . Since we are young we faced with a lot of problem . Problem how to eat , how to walk , how to read , how to talk . But, our parents concern about us and care about us . They solve these problem with their kindness and loved . From the single step they teach us until now . Even-though , we are not baby yet . Without parents maybe we cant get everything . 


Its just like me . I'm also got a problem . Sometimes , i thought to run away from every single problem which haunted me for every day . But , I know that's will never get any benefit to me if I'm trying to escape from every problem without trying to solve it . Sooner or later , that problem will comes around again . Wherever we go the problem persists . That's the reason why we cant run away from the problem . However I would still try hard to find the way out of problems . Each problem that I face might be solve . But , the problem which associated with love and heart i cant be faced . Love problem are difficult to find the way out . Its unexpected because it all about our heart . 


Ultimately , I just let it go . I'm just hoping for the miracle . Who knows there is a reason why Allah gives a lot of problem to me . Waiting for my mr.Jodoh . I believe on fate . Sooner or later i'll meet my mr.Jodoh . Hope my mr.Jodoh is a kind, loving , caring and gentle that can accept me for granted .



“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”




sorry for bad english . .hoho just to improve my english !





No comments:

 
© IeykaShahidan