Friday, December 16, 2011

Its Hurt Again~!!

Why i must keep crying on my fault..??
 i felt it again..its hurt~!!
d0nt sh0w your care if you cant give it...
d0nt show your love if you just plays with it...
dont make me to fall in your love if you wanna hurt me after it...

i wanna my happiness, my smile, my laugh in myself...
no love no pain, no hurt, no cry...
but its still not completed...
even, we know that love is silent killer in our heart...
no love we feel alone...

dont plays with love if your are not ready for it...
sometimes we need someone close with us...
we need love, care from someone special...
but, ask yourself "am i ready for love?"
think twice before you make any decision...

a wrong decision will make someone hurt...
you trying to kill them...
dont ruin their life with your decision...
if you are ready for love just say it....
if not please dont show it...


....................................................................................................................................................................

"did i make a right decision?"

hanya dengan satu ayat ini, segalanya berubah...hati aku sangsi...jiwa aku tak tenteram...kenapa perlu wujud persoalan ini...aku tak pasti kepada siapa dia tujukan..andai aku? kenapa baru sekarang....kenapa sebelum nie dia tak fikirkan dulu terlebih dahulu....i feel down~!! i've no mood to study...no mood to attend my class on this morning....SHIT~!! why i must feel it again....its hurt~!! you make me to fall in your love with you care...but now, you ask that question...im waiting for you dear...but why u make me hurt..?? please give me some more explanation for that question my dear....dont make me hurt again...dont make any promises if you cant to fulfill all your promises....

1 comment:

akmareyna's afxtion said...

be tough enuff okay darl :)
smile always :)

 
© IeykaShahidan